- March 31, 2023 at midnight (Pacific)
- Have you decided which category and classes your work fits into?
- Have you reviewed the submission guidelines for your class?
- Have you reviewed the general guidelines?
HAVE YOUR INFORMATION READY
- Contact Information (Full Name, Full Address, Email, Phone Number)
- Website address, if applicable
- Entry File (Word or PDF)
- Author Bio (100 words max)
- Author Headshot (JPG or PNG)
- Target Audience
- Entry Excerpt: May be Read at The Word Awards Celebration in the event of a win (100 words max)
- Attachments to the Submission Forms cannot exceed 256 MB
- Should you have any issues with the form, please email the Awards Coordinator: submissions [at] thewordguild.com
- HAPPY SUBMITTING!
THE WORD AWARDS SUBMISSION FORMS
Here is a list of all the submission forms available to participate in The Word Awards.
UNPUBLISHED – Fresh Ink and In The Beginning
UNPUBLISHED – Castle Quay Best New Canadian Manuscript
UNPUBLISHED – David Kilgour Memorial Award
Submissions open until May 31st.
PUBLISHED WORKS AWARDS and most SPECIAL AWARDS
Use this form to enter for Published Works Awards (books, articles/short pieces) and most Special Awards (see submission forms below for Les Prix des Mots, Leslie K. Tarr Award, and Wendy Nelles Scholarship below).