This is Canada’s largest literary prize for Canadian writers who are Christian.
It celebrates the best book published in the previous year by a Canadian author who writes from a Christian worldview.
NEW this year – there will be a Best Fiction Book and Best Non-Fiction Book named.
Background of this Award
- This award was previously called the Grace Irwin Grand Prize.
- The winners of this prize receive a certificate, a Specially Designed Glass Award, and a significant Cash Award.
- Contest organizers envision that the cash prize will assist writers to take a sabbatical for writing or research; expand their public platform; hone public speaking and media skills; attend writers’ conferences or courses; obtain professional editing of manuscripts in progress; purchase upgraded computer equipment; or other projects.
How to Enter
- How to apply: automatically entered with any contest entry of a published book
- Submission form: Submission Form – Published Works