OTHER EVENT DETAILS COMING SOON.
Write Canada will be pleased to host over 250 writers and editors on June 23 – 25, 2016. CLICK HERE to sign up for our Events E-newsletter to receive updates.
Write Canada is Canada’s largest writers’ conference for Christians. Join authors, journalists, columnists, bloggers, and poets from across Canada and hone your craft at this three-day conference. Learn skills you can immediately take home and apply to make your writing better. Pitch your writing to editors and agents, learn new marketing skills, network, and get feedback from published writers. Early registration begins Oct 15.
Members get exclusive discounts. Not a member? Click here to learn how you can join The Word Guild and experience member benefits all year long.
Intensives: begin Thurs Jun 23, 2016, 9:00 am
Check-in: opens Thurs Jun 23, 2016, 12:30 pm
Orientation: begins Thurs Jun 23, 2016, 1:00 pm
Awards Gala: begins Fri Jun 24, 2016, 6:30 pm
Write Canada and The Word Awards Gala are under one roof at Holiday Inn Yorkdale Toronto, 3450 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON M6A 2Vl. A block of rooms is reserved for your booking convenience. Attendees must reserve their own rooms. Click here for details.
Write Canada 2016 Keynote Speaker
Write Canada 2016 Learning Opportunities
• Continuing Classes designed for Beginner through to Professional writers
• Workshops & Panels including popular genre workshops on poetry, short stories and romance writing.
• Professional Track workshops catered professional individuals in writing and media
• Bonus Intensive workshops for Intermediate Writers (registration limited)
Learn from Write Canada 2016’s internationally renowned faculty of award-winning journalists and authors, literary agents, editors, publishers, and industry experts.
In addition to Write Canada’s unique hands-on learning opportunities there will be:
• Networking opportunities
• One-on-one faculty appointments
• Speed Dating (pitches) with magazine and newspaper editors
• Blue Pencil Critiques
• Open mic sessions
• Appointments with Photographer
• Promotional Opportunities
NB: If you are interested in vendor opportunities for one, two, or all three days, please contact email@example.com
Over the past three decades, Write Canada has changed lives by equipping hundreds of Christian writers and editors from across North America.